Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cupcakes and Flowers

They really are two of my favorite things :) Today was made extra special by my most wonderful fiance! With my birthday coming up on Saturday, he totally surprised me at work today with CUPCAKES AND FLOWERS! He is wonderful!

The morning started off with a call from our recptionist that I had a delivery:



I was SO SUPRISED! I LOVE cupcakes and Crave cupcakes are out of this world amazing! I had no idea that they even delivered. And it gets better...

It was a cupcake sampler!! And Im a fan of any type of sampler. (I shared a few here with co-workers before I took the pic). They are amazing. I shared a couple and sampled a couple of the others. Perfect!

A couple of hours later I get another call to come downstairs and see these beauties....



beautiful flowers and cupcakes! I was in a state of happy shock. For someone who always bugs people about surprises, he really got me good this year. So thank you Stu for making my birthday the best one yet. Youre thoughtfulness and love will never be forgotten....you truly are the most amazing fiance and Im the luckiest girl in the world! I love you! So the rest of the day, I plan to enjoy the flowers and eat cupcakes....I mean, it is my birthday!!



1 comment:

  1. Kelly!!!! I am so happy to have a computer again. I loved catching up on everything and the engagement pictures....AMAZING!!! They were so cute. You and Stu are such a great couple! I can't wait to come down and visit casa de Munsun. I miss you Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete