We also got to stay and catch up with Brandon and Marisa in their new, amazing house. Saturday morning, we started the day off with some margs and a late lunch before the wedding. The wedding was beautiful and the reception was on the State Fair grounds in a beautiful location. I will confess that I did have 2 peices of amazing wedding cake (and took one for breakfast the next morning). I LOVE wedding cake....in fact, that may the part of the wedding planning Im looking most foward to. :)
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Dallas Wedding Weekend
This past weekend, we went to Dallas to celebrate Keith and Lori's wedding. We had a great time. I met Lori through Fish Camp, when she was just a freshman in Fish Camp and she has been the most amazing friend ever since. I also met Keith through Fish Camp; they are the perfect couple. I loved being able to share their special day with both of them.
We also got to stay and catch up with Brandon and Marisa in their new, amazing house. Saturday morning, we started the day off with some margs and a late lunch before the wedding. The wedding was beautiful and the reception was on the State Fair grounds in a beautiful location. I will confess that I did have 2 peices of amazing wedding cake (and took one for breakfast the next morning). I LOVE wedding cake....in fact, that may the part of the wedding planning Im looking most foward to. :)

We also got to stay and catch up with Brandon and Marisa in their new, amazing house. Saturday morning, we started the day off with some margs and a late lunch before the wedding. The wedding was beautiful and the reception was on the State Fair grounds in a beautiful location. I will confess that I did have 2 peices of amazing wedding cake (and took one for breakfast the next morning). I LOVE wedding cake....in fact, that may the part of the wedding planning Im looking most foward to. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment