Sunday, May 30, 2010

Watch Out San Antonio!!

Saturday morning, Marisa and I headed to San Antonio for Katie's bachorette party! Her sisters did a great job of putting together such a fun weekend for all of us to celebrate. Katie and I met when we were paired as Fish Camp co-chair partners back in 2004 and have been the best of friends ever since. I loved being able to celebrate with her and we have had a great time sharing in each others wedding preparations. She is fantastic.

Marisa and I arrived before the rest of the group, so we did the only sensible thing when you are in SA: have a margarita. Marisa ended up trying a prickly pair marg...it was hot pink but ended up being very good. Once everyone arrived, we headed out to dinner on the Riverwalk at the Iron Cactus, yum!

After dinner came the lingerie shower and true girl talk...enough said :) We then headed out for a night on the town. Katie and I have a long history of very fun nights at Pat O'Briens, so we decided it would be our first bar and make it to a few others later....yep, that didnt happen. After a hurricane and some shots from congratulatory San Antonians, we found ourselves creating our own dance floor on the outside patio with about 15 of our dearest friends (and by that I mean strangers that were all super excited for Katie). We had such a great time!


The bride to be! We love PatO Hurricanes :)
Katie and Her Sisters/MOH

This was actually taken before we went out haha

Besties :)
Great way to spend the weekend. Marisa and I came back Sunday morning and had dinner with the boys before she and Brandon left for Dallas. Stu and I are now attempting to unpack his last couple of boxes that havent yet seemed to unpack themselves. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment