Its been SO long since I have blogged and I have to much to catch up on. Its been a busy but wonderful past couple of months. Here are just some highlights and future blog posts: an amazing engagement party thrown by our amazing sisters...it was PERFECT!, HAM it up (Stu's family vacation), two of my best friends got married: Katie and Pam, sweet Annaliese's first birthday party and our family vacation to the beach! All of that, while making wedding progress has kept us BUSY! I wouldnt have it any other way.
Now on to the important stuff: engagement pictures! We got them in the mail last week and I am so excited about them! We had them done the first weekend in June...which I think it was the hottest, most humid day of the year in College Station. Since we both went to A&M, we decided to go back to have our pictures take there. We used a local photographer Sarah Giles and she is AMAZING! Check out her blog. She is wonderful and did a great job for us.
Here is a preview. I cannot wait to get our save the dates out!!
More posts and updates to come soon. I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. I cannot believe its almost August! My birthday is officially 2 weeks away!!
And for those who where wondering, we did find a wonderful husband and wife pair at For Heavens Cake to do our wedding cakes. We would not be more excited! They do wonderful work and their cakes are DELICIOUS! Check them out at if you ever need a cake in Houston.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment