Monday, July 26, 2010

Weddings, Weddings, Weddings!!

Two of my best friends have gotten married this summer! I just LOVE weddings! It has been so much fun. Katie and Andres got married in the Woodlands in June and Pam and Nash got married in Poth, Texas in July.

Katie and I were Fish Camp co-chair partners way back in Fish Camp '05. We have been the best of friends ever since. I was so honored to be able to celebrate her special day with her. They had an awesome party at the Woodlands resort to celebrate. Since Andres is from Mexico, they had the awesome idea of having maracas as party favors. We danced the night away! Congrats you two!!

The beautiful bride!

Marisa, Amanda, Emily and I having a great time!

Can you tell we had fun at the reception? It was awesome! Ive never seen so many people dancing at at a wedding!
Pam has been my best friend ever since we were born. Our moms were high school besties so it was just meant to be. We have been dreaming and talking about our wedding since we can remember so it was our dream come true when she got married. And her now hubby Nash, is just wonderful. He fits right in with our crazy family. I had SO much fun at this wedding that I actually forgot to take pictures...opps! Here were a couple of us getting ready.

Me with the beautiful bride


Sisters...love these girls!

It has been so much fun celebrating such a special time in our lives with these special girls. Both will be bridesmaids at my wedding....I could not imagine it any other way! Speaking of our wedding...its exactly 7 months away!! Wahoo!! I CANNOT WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment