Thursday, March 11, 2010

Donderdag: huwelijk kleuren

Thursday already! This week has flown by, which I am so thankful for! I am ready for the weekend AND SO ready for my mom to come visit! Our visitors returned yesterday night from Paris and they LOVED it! Im so glad. It has been fun having them around. They are going to Germany today...talk about world travelers! 4 countries in a week!

So I dont really have any great stories to share or trips to recount so I thought today would be my first post about THE Wedding! :)

My free time has recently been consumed by all things wedding (as you can probably imagine!) Ive been looking at every possible website and resource for ideas! IT IS SO MUCH FUN! Stu and I have a good idea of what we want, which will make it much less overwhelming when I return home. Stu, my parents and his have all been so wonderful looking into things, helping and giving us ideas....we are very blessed.

So wedding color: thought it would be fun to share and get ideas from everyone. We are thinking either dark purple or plum for a beginning-ish of the year wedding in 2011 (no set date yet). I LOVE both (as does Stu...although he is great and would probably like anything I suggested :)) and if you click on the words the links will take you to some pictures and ideas. I cant wait to see it all come together!

Thanks for reading and letting me share in the wedding planning excitement. Any ideas or suggestions are ALWAYS welcome. Have a great Thursday everyone!

al mijn liefde

1 comment:

  1. You know I love those colors- one of them is one of mine!! both are beautiful... and If you tie the knot in late Feb it will be Lent season- dark purple is the color of Lent. so perfect!

    http://www.fiftyflowers.com/product/Spray-Stock-Deep-Purple-Burgundy-Flower_12.htm

    This is a link to the purple stock flower in your bouquet for the wedding! The color is very close to what you will have in your bouquet and what will be on table center pieces.

    man, this makes me feel like I have so much to catch you up on!

    ReplyDelete