Friday, March 12, 2010

Maart dingen die ik zal missen ...

ITS FRIDAY!! Another week behind me and another weekend to look forward to! Andrea and Jennifer leave EARLY tomorrow morning, so tonight we will all go out to dinner in Haarlem and Ill drop them off for their flight in the morning. (Im seriously getting good at this airport gig :)) Saturday and Sunday Amelia have thrown around some ideas for plans: maybe the huge bazaar in Beverwijk and visit Uchtricht and the castle on Sunday....should be fun! And of course I have to get ready for MOM and Leona to come MONDAY! YAY!!!!!!!

Its a very special weekend back at home as Jill's best friend and adopted sister:) Whitney is getting married! She lived across the street from us forever and I am so excited for her, but sad to miss the big celebration! Congrats and Best Wishes Whitney and Cole!!

March: Ill be missing two more things about home (besides Stu, the Fam and Friends of course)--college basketball and the rodeo! Ugh I LOVE LOVE both!!!

My Aggies are doing AWESOME having bis in their first two games of the Big 12 Championships! And the men won yesterday....WHOOP! I miss all the games and will terribly miss the greatness that is March Madness. No endless hours of basketball of me this year :( Best of luck Ags!! :)

And there is the rodeo....so much fun! Ill also miss the one time of year that I get to enjoy the deliciousness that is the funnel cake! (Probably not a bad thing at all). It has been fun hearing what a great time everyone at home has been having going to the shows. Next year, Ill make up for it!

Have a fantastic weekend everyone! Al mijn liedfe

No comments:

Post a Comment