Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ik heb de beste vriendje in de wereld!

I am most certainly the luckiest girl in the world and have the BEST boyfriend! I got these beauties delivered to me at work today, while we were doing an inventory of the warehouse (pardon the inventory dress look). They made my day and put a smile on my face! And Im so impressed that he got flowers delivered to me in HOLLAND! Ive got THE BEST valentine. Only 9 more days!! Ik hou van je met al mijn hart, altijd.

al mijn liefde

LOVE THEM! LOVE HIM!
Happy Valentines Day!


3 comments:

  1. So glad you like them! Happy Valentine's Day Babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-zers! Can you have your boyfriend talk to his brother! They are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not your typical FTD flowers! They are beautiful and typical DUTCH. I sure miss their designs. Enjoy watching the blowers bloom.

    ReplyDelete