One last remaining video I wanted to post from Antwerp. We went to the noon mass on Sunday and the beautiful organ bellowed through out the church. On the video at the bottom, you will notice the image is of my feet and the ground because I took the secret video while everyone was leaving mass but wanted to be respectful, hence the shoes. :)
Other then that, nothing too exciting going on around here. While the weather here is warmer, its been raining the past couple of days...not fun. Amelia and I did venture out both days in the terrible weather to run some errands....see we are becoming Dutch. I cannot wait for the sun to return!
Amelia did find a website with all of the recent American shows on it for free! Most are blocked here, which is a bummer. We caught up last night on Big Bang Theory, hilarious! And she also got me hooked on this show called White Collar. Its on USA (maybe) but it was about an ex-con that gets out of jail to help the police solve crimes. It is a good action/mystery show and its added to my very long list of must watch shows. Check it out some time.
Just another Wednesday around here! Im counting down the hours until Paris!!!!! Hope you all have a great one!
al mijn liefde
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment