Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Beverwijk Nederland en Bezoekers

More pictures of Beverwijk, the town where I work. The mall we went to for lunch was on the main street with all the shops in town. Its a much smaller town than Haarlem but still very Dutch and very cute!


And EXCITING NEWS! I have my first visitors scheduled!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Stu is coming, like already booked his ticket coming, at the end of February and I could not be more excited!! He will be here for 9 days and its his first international trip!! Wahoo! I think we are going to try to make a trip to Germany and maybe Austria while he as here as well, cram it all in.
And my parents are coming in March!!!!!!!!! They love to travel and will be here while my mom is on spring break. My mom as never been to the Netherlands so we are going to show her all around! I could not be more excited about having visitors and showing them around. And I have lots of room for anyone who wants to make the journey!!


Countdown: Stu arrives in 37 days and my parents arrive in 61 days!!



This icy road is how everyone slides into work! Its crazy slippery (or slippy in Dutch English, which I think I prefer :))

NOV

Our office (Jessica and Amelia)


Town of Beverwijk

Mainstreet in Beverwijk with all of the shops. Ill have to check these out too!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Come visit! :)

al mijn liefde

2 comments:

  1. 37 days and counting! Can't wait to be there! Germany is going to kick ASS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trip looks amazing so far and it's only been a week! Keep the blogs coming!

    ReplyDelete