Saturday, January 9, 2010

Kerstmis, Skiën en gastvrij 2010

Although not related to anything Dutch, I thought I would share some pictures from Christmas and skiing. It was a wonderful two weeks and I was able to see all the people I love before I left...perfection!!


It started with a wonderful Christmas at the Munsons, then off to San Antonio for Christmas with my family and family and friends spent the weekend between Christmas and New Years skiing in Red River, New Mexico.
Stu and his super cute nieces, Annalise and Caroline...LOVE THEM! Dont worry girls, Im bring back lots of great gifts.
Greene Peak, one of the highest points in New Mexico. The view was breathtaking!
22 people on our snowmobile tour (below) in New Mexico. It was so fun!
Family Christmas!
love.

And finally, my beautiful Sisters. This was my parents favorite Christmas present....atleast we like to think so :) We will do some damage to our credit cards when they come to visit!

Al mijn liefde


No comments:

Post a Comment