Saturday, January 9, 2010

Vrijdag Chips en Bier en Nederlandse Cookies

Friday beer and chips at the office=my favorite Dutch tradition so far! :)I am sure you have all been wondering.....do they really have beer and chips on Friday? Well, the answer is yes! Our boss came in about 4:15 and said "Shut down, we are closed!!" Awesome, you dont have to tell me twice!! There were some of these yummy frosty brews awaiting....

They also have chips (Cheesy Doritos and Lays haha), cokes and liquior for those who are interested. Everyone at work sat around on the couches for the last our and talked, caught up from the week and just relaxed. It was a very great way to end the week! A tradition I definitely think America could adopt!!!


Stroopkoeken=ducth cookies and they are DELICIOUS! I am going to pack my suitcase full of them when I return. Its two cookies with a gooey Carmel like layer, so tasty!


Al mijn liefde

No comments:

Post a Comment