Munich, Germany
Beer tour at the famous Hofbrauhaus, where Octoberfest is every year.
Visiting the Neuschwanstein (above, which is where Walt Disney got his inspirtation for the Disney Castle) and Linderhof Royal Castles.
A visit to SALZBURG, AUSTRIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have always always wanted to visit Austria and even if we are only going on a day trip, I cannot wait to see it! Also on the agenda, is a tour of Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial, walking around the old center of Munich and Im sure Ill sneak in some shopping. During the beginning of the week when he is here, we will spend some time in Amsterdam to see the sights and he will hang out in Haarlem while I work a couple of days....ugh, work. (Dont get me wrong, I love work, but its getting in the way of my travels) ;) I think its a pretty great way to celebrate a 30th birthday!! I am so so excited! Only 24 days!!!!!!!!!! :) :)
Ich kann nicht warten, bis Sie hier Stu bekommen ... Ich liebe dich!
al mijn liefde
al mijn liefde
Can't wait to get over there to see you Kelly and a little real estate I was wondering if I would ever get to see! Gonna be one of the best birthdays ever!! You're the greatest!
ReplyDelete