Monday, January 25, 2010

Internet!

I am ESTATIC to report that there is finally internet at the apartment! For three long weeks, we had to use other wireless signals from around town and hope we get lucky enough to connect. It made it very hard to near impossible to video chat and skype people. Yesterday, our super sweet landlord came over and finally fixed it all up! Now, the internet at our house is faster than work! This past three weeks has made me realize how dependent I have become on it, especially when it is your primary means of communication.

And very fun, I got to video chat with my parents and Stu, Cindy, Caroline and Anneliese (well Josh too if you count walking through in the background). It was so much fun to see all of their faces and hear what has been going on in their lives. So now, everyone run out and get a webcam so we can chat. I am very excited to be able to call and catch up with everyone!! :) Oh and my cell phone still works here, so call anytime, I would love to hear from you.

Its another snow covered cold Monday morning here....one of those Mondays that made me wish I worked from home :) Never the less, Im here at work ready to tackle the warehouse....after that is I catch up on the news....aka googlenews and People Magazine. Have a great week everyone

al mijn liefde

No comments:

Post a Comment